Music Doing Good with Scholarships
Music Doing Good believes that students who wish to deepen their instrumental or vocal studies through private lessons should have the opportunity to do so.
Houston-area students in 4th–12th grade who are passionate about music, are encouraged to apply for Music Doing Good scholarships, which provide funding for private lessons, music workshops and tuition through educational institutions. While we want to support and encourage all students with exceptional musical abilities, evidence of self-discipline and financial need play significant roles in the committee’s decisions.
Applications for our 2017 Scholarships are now closed. Awards will be announced by email on or before Friday, April 7, 2017.
- Music Doing Good Announces 2017 Scholarships April 26, 2017
- Music Doing Good Scholarships: Vi Nguyen on making it to Carnegie Hall at Age 9! December 18, 2014
- Music Doing Good: Teaching Art and Civility October 4, 2014
- Music Doing Good Scholarship Recipients are “The Ones to Watch” May 31, 2014
- Music Doing Good Scholarship Recipients Are “The Ones to Watch” April 4, 2014
- Making Music Lessons a Reality for Houston’s Underserved Children December 12, 2016
- Stories From Our Scholarship Students – Alexandria October 27, 2016
- Music Doing Good Announces 2016 Scholarship Recipients! June 15, 2016
- Making Music Lessons a Reality for Houston’s Underserved Children January 20, 2016
- A Musical Adventure Celebrated on Two Continents August 11, 2015